- Plural of item
Item may refer to:
- Item, entry in a list, or one object in a collection of objects.
- Item, the name of a town in Abia State of Nigeria.
- Collector's item, an object or item of any kind that has become valuable
- Configuration item, form the basis of configuration management in computer software, to control files, requirements, or another definable unit
- Greenhouse Item, the name for an American nuclear test conducted in 1951 as part of Operation Greenhouse at the Pacific Proving Ground
- Item number, a term commonly used to describe a catchy, upbeat dance song in an Indian movie that has no relevance to the plot of the film
- Item response theory, a body of theory used in the field of psychometrics
- Line item, an appropriation that is itemized on a separate line in a budget
- Item (game), the objects in a video game collected by the player character to increase the score or progress through the story.
- Item (EP), first release by the band Onetwo
items in German: Item
items in Japanese: アイテム
active list, blacklist, census, checklist, civil list, composition, constituents, content, contents, divisions, elements, enumeration, guts, index, ingredients, innards, insides, inventory, itemization, list, part, parts, register, registry, repertory, retired list, schedule, sick list, tally, tally sheet, whole